Lydia and Marc have served in more than sixty combined years of ministries that include:
- Opening and running a homeless shelter
- Starting and running Community Resources Care Center servicing 100% needs of the homeless and resident needy
- Organizing a yearly free Thanksgiving and Christmas Dinner serving over 2,500 meals at each event.
- Children’s Church Ministry leaders
- Started and ran a food bank for over 200+ families weekly
- Ministered in family counseling and deliverance
- Ministered in Hospitals, prisons, and jails as Chaplains
- Speakers on TV and Radio all over the NW.
- Speakers to Churches, Home Groups, Men’s & Women’s Groups, conferences, and Healing Rooms
- Setup and training of Healing Rooms as previous NW Regional Directors in WA, OR, ID, and AK for over 10 years.
- Operating the Shelton Prayer & Healing Rooms for over 16 years.
Most of the above ministries are still in operation today. The key is it is not about us... it is about the finished work that Jesus Christ completed on the Cross. He did all the work, entering the Kingdom is effortless. Union with Christ takes no work on our part. He reconciled all to Himself, and we are simply ministers of that reconciliation.
May you experience the goodness, peace, joy, and blissful pleasure of Jesus and the life he has given to you!
Marc & Lydia Buchheit